Get ready for your next trip
How to prepare your trip & come to the airport?
Prepare your trip
Beyond the usual preparation for an airplane flight (identity papers, containers of less than 100 mL in the cabin, etc.), there are now several recommendations to be taken into account in order to comply with health measures.
- Allow sufficient time to check in and go through security passages, respecting the new sanitary procedures;
- If possible, and in order to limit contact during boarding, check in directly online using the tools available through your airline;
- As of 1 August 2022, the rules previously applied to travellers arriving into France are no longer enforced.
-- Travellers no longer have any formalities to complete before arriving into mainland or overseas France, and the COVID certificate can no longer be requested, irrespective of the country or area of origin;
-- Proof of a compelling reason for travel can no longer be requested;
-- Travellers no longer need to present a sworn declaration that they are not infected with COVID-19 and pledge to take an antigen test or biological exam upon arrival into France.
This also applies to travel between mainland France and each of the overseas territories.
Similarly, the French authorities no longer require proof of a compelling reason for travel or a certificate of international travel from mainland or overseas France to another country.
Access to the airport
To get to the airport, taxis and public transport are available to make your trips.
BUSES:View the shuttle and buses schedules
- Monday to Friday: 72 trains serving the Vitrolles - Aéroport Marseille Provence (VAMP) station from 6:24 a.m. to 10:03 p.m.
- Saturday: 46 trains serving the VAMP station from 6:24 am to 11 pm
- Sunday: 44 trains serving the VAMP station from 6:24 am to 10:03 pm
For detailed train schedules, see www.oui.sncf.
If you are going to the airport with your personal vehicle, you can book your parking space upstream via the AMP Store website.
Cancellation, refund and exchange
You wish to cancel or postpone your trip
If you wish to cancel or postpone your trip, we advise you to contact your airline to find out the conditions applied. You can also contact your travel agency if you have booked your trip through.
Your airline canceled your flight
In the event that your airline has canceled your flight, we invite you to contact it directly to find out the refund or exchange conditions applied.
If you have reserved parking at Marseille Provence Airport and you or your airline canceled your flight during the health crisis, exceptional measures are planned:
• We refund the amount of your parking reservation for any reservation that has not yet started (your cancellation request must be made at the latest one hour before the start of your reservation). To do so, go to your AMP Store account to cancel your reservation.
• If your reservation has already started and has not been used, you can send us a request via our contact form.
If you wish to cancel a bus shuttle ticket booked through AMP Store, you can request a full refund using our contact form.
Services and shops
View shops and restaurants.
Contact & useful links
For any questions, we invite you to go to our FAQ and use our contact form.
Additional information and useful links
For further information and real-time recommendations, visit the following sites:
- Coronavirus information: www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus (only in French)
- Advice for travelers to France: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/coronavirus-advice-for-foreign-nationals-in-france/