- Monday to Friday: 72 trains serving the Vitrolles - Aéroport Marseille Provence (VAMP) station from 6:24 a.m. to 10:03 p.m.
- Saturday: 46 trains serving the VAMP station from 6:24 am to 11 pm
- Sunday: 44 trains serving the VAMP station from 6:24 am to 10:03 pm
For detailed train schedules, see www.oui.sncf
🚌 lebus+ 13 between Marseille Provence Airport (Bus station - Dock 5) and Train station Vitrolles-Aéroport Marseille Provence
7 days a week, 365 days a year including Sundays and public holidays
Les Bus de l'Etang / La Métropole Mobilité network, the Aix-Marseille-Provence Metropolis network, is launching from December 1, 2020, the bus + 13, a shuttle 7 days a week, 365 days a year including Sundays and daily public holidays to reach from the city center of Vitrolles, Vitrolles Marseille Airport station in nearly 10 minutes and in less than 20 minutes to Marseille Provence Airport.
It serves the Airbus Helicopters site every 12 minutes during rush hour from 6:20 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 6:35 p.m. with services at 12:15 p.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Guaranteed connections with trains, ZENIBUS and Chronopro to reach Vitrolles Les Estroublans and Anjoly ZI in less than 20 minutes from Vitrolles SNCF station, in less than 30 minutes from the airport. All the info on www.lepilote.fr or on www.bus-de-letang.fr
LebusL13 + shuttle access: EUR 1.20 - Etang de Berre bus network unit ticket
Lebus L13 + is included in the Metropolitan Pass
Estimated journey time *: 5 minutes
Where to buy your ticket from Marseille-Provence airport?
- Online (ticket to print or to show on a smartphone)
- Airport: ticket office (credit card, cash) and SNCF vending machines (credit card)
- Train station : ticket office (credit card, cash) and SNCF vending machines (credit card)