Flying in the Covid-19 world
First and foremost, we hope you and your loved ones are doing well. We are happy to (e-) meet you and accompany you to your next destination.
The world has experienced an unprecedented situation in recent months. Marseille Provence airport has gradually reorganized and has implemented reinforced health measures.
Marseille Provence airport is committed for strengthened health measures
Commitments & certifications
Adhering to the AESA and ECDC
health security protocol
Partner of the IHU
Determined to improve health security on the platform, the Marseille Provence Airport teams have implemented concrete measures to protect its passengers and employees:
- Reinforced cleaning and disinfection on high-contact points (information and reception desks, sanitary facilities and door handles, ramps, safety control bins, etc.);
- Provision of non-contact hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers and individual virucidal foam devices in each bathroom;
- Sanitary kits (surgical mask and hydroalcoholic gel) on sale in the distributors of the airport platform;
- Marking on the ground to materialize the essential distance meter in waiting areas;
- Plexiglas for passenger reception, check-in and boarding;
- Condemnation of one in two seats in the waiting area and boarding lounge;
- Reinforcement of the treatment of our ambient air with a supply of new, non-recycled air.
Travel differently: information & best practices for passengers
Wearing a mask is compulsory in all circumstances
For the protection of all, wearing a mask is compulsory from the age of 6 in the terminals and throughout your trip. Anyone who does not comply with this obligation is liable to a fine of 135 euros.
Wearing a surgical mask is essential on board aircraft. Its use being limited to 4 hours, remember to provide as many masks as necessary.
Preferably register online
If possible, and in order to limit contacts on departure, check in directly online using the tools made available to you by your airline.
Get tested for Covid-19
If you are going abroad, and a screening test is required before boarding, do not hesitate to contact a medical analysis centre:
Everywhere in France: find a screening center by postal code
PCR test screening center
Travel safe from Marseille Provence airport and take a COVID-19 screening test with our partner Labosud Provence Biology.
- Reserved to passengers only by appointment
Contact and useful links
For any questions, we invite you to visit our FAQ.
You can also use our contact form and/or call 0820 811 414 (0.12€/min) for any emergency.
Information for your travel to and from Marseille Provence Airport
Additional information and useful links
For further information and real-time recommendations, visit the following sites:
- Advice for travelers: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/coronavirus-advice-for-foreign-nationals-in-france/
- Research screening center: https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/soins-et-maladies/maladies/maladies-infectieuses/coronavirus/tout-savoir-sur-la-covid-19/
Have a safe and nice trip at Marseille Provence airport!