Our Human Resources Policy
Our ambition: being an handy, dynamic and responsible airport.
Joining us is like integrating a moving enterprise and contributing to sustainable development of accessibility to Marseille Provence territory.
In order to achieve our goals, we’re looking for new employees, who will build with us growth and development of the airport, who will join our projects and who will share our values:
- Excellence:It is expressed trough the expertise, requirement, quality standards, passion and professionalism that drive teams.
- Responsibility:It drives each employee, who undertakes the tasks entrusted, who is aware of the importance of his role and contribution to the success of the company.
Responsibility characterizes the collective behaviour, which attaches the greatest importance to safety, security, operational performance, achieving results.
It manifests daily in the reactivity and speed of response teams to customer requests.
- Innovation:It affirms our commitment to achieving continuous improvement and demonstrates a pioneering approach in implementation of new products and services, anticipating market trends and expectations of each of our clients.
- Sense of customer service: It illustrates the commitment of the company to better satisfy the needs of all its customers, before, during and after their time at the airport. It also reflects the ambition to offer an easy and friendly airport, which offers a wide choice of destinations, products and services.
- Integrity:It characterizes the behaviour of all the employees, at all levels, both inside and outside the company. The relationships within the company, as with suppliers, customers and partners, build on transparency, openness, respect and loyalty.
Marseille Provence Airport employs about 350 people, divided into very diverse sectors.
Our HR policy aims to promote the development of skills, empowerment and responsibility of employees. We provide them with a fulfilling and challenging work environment.
Aware of the importance of integration of each of employees, we organise our hiring process with a particular focus: we are interested both by skills and the knowledge be of every candidate that we meet.
AMP index for 2019 is 92 points (compared to 84 in 2018) out of 100, which is above the 75 points required by the decree.
This score shows how AMP's policy is in favor of equality between men and women in terms of:
- Remuneration policy
- Recruitment and mobility
- Work time