Free shuttle between Marseille Provence airport (bus station, platform 5) and Vitrolles- aéroport Marseille Provence train station.
Waiting time*: 10 to 15 minutes
Estimated journey time*: about 5 minutes
*Only given for guidance. Waiting and journey times may vary due to traffic conditions or any case of force majeure.
In order for your journey to run smoothly, please allow enough time between arriving at the airport and boarding the plane, following guidance provided by the airline.
Please note: the shuttle buses to Super Eco parking also depart from platform N°5, alternating with shuttle buses between the Vitrolles TER train station and Marseille Provence Airport. Please check the bus destination before boarding.
- Find all schedules for direct trains on our search engine
Where to buy your ticket from Marseille-Provence airport?
- Online (ticket to print or to show on a smartphone)
- Airport: ticket office (credit card, cash) and SNCF vending machines (credit card)
- Train station : ticket office (credit card, cash) and SNCF vending machines (credit card)
- Contact TER N°Vert: 0 800 11 40 23 (everyday from 7h to 21h30)
- Online: www.voyages-sncf.fr et www.ter-sncf.com/paca