Marseille Provence Airport launches the dematerialization of parking and service reservations in the mobile wallet
Marseille Provence Airport is the first French airport to offer its customers an easier route through the integration into the wallet application of reservations for parking spaces, skip-the-line access or VIP lounges. At stake: a series of exclusive advantages such as the automatic route to the reserved car park or privilege offers.
Almost 70% of purchases in France start on mobile; the airport now allows passengers to complete this shopping journey on the mobile by offering an end-to-end dematerialized approach.
This innovation represents a further step towards digitizing and personalizing the passenger journey, which will ultimately allow travelers to be supported throughout their journey. With the addition to the wallet, there are a series of advantages available to the passenger:
- Easier to find their access titles on their wallet application without having to download a new application;
- A reminder of the details of his reservation two hours before the time of entry into the car park;
- Access to the automatic route via Waze or Google Maps to the reserved parking lot;
- Confirmation of their departure terminal;
- Exclusive privilege offers in airport shops;
- Discounts for future purchases on AMP Store.
Each passenger making a reservation for parking, skip-the-line access or the VIP lounge on the AMP Store merchant site (https://store.marseille.aeroport.fr/) will be able to benefit from this service, available as of today. After booking, the passenger can add, from the order confirmation page, their access ticket to their wallet application using the "Add to my mobile" button. His "pass" and the associated benefits will then be immediately available on his wallet application.